I decided to improove my testbed model, to make it a more efficient machine.
First i made the car 4 studs narrower, then i completly replaced the front suspension for an all bionicle ball joint variant, which is now extremly stiff and precise.
The whole engine bay is of course made to fit the LPEpower V8. The rear axle is a solid axle again, 2 bottom links, 1 upper link, a panhard bar and springs. Same as 2005 when i first made the car, but finally properly executed.
I also remade styling bits, to reflect the new looks of the 2010 model year mustang. What i still need to do is lower the roof by 2 studs, to make the looks complete. The car is also 700 grams lighter than before (weighted with complete drivetrain, including engine). It was 5.2kgs before, and is only 4.5 now, after the rebuild.