First we tried to run the challenger for the first time, but we only succeeded to brake the driveshaft. So we discovered the problem. The differential needed to be redesigned, so this was the task at hand. Kudos to Zblj, who deserves full credit for the new diff, which incorporates the large studless turntable. Time flied, and me and Zblj had to part.
After Zblj went, i finished redesigning and improoving the rear suspension, and while i was at it i also perfected the front steering geometry and rebuilt the front part of the car behind the grille. Now i'm waiting for 40 pieces of 3x3 nxt connectors so i can redesign the car and make it 1kg lighter.